CowDung (Goumaya) has been used as a source of energy for centuries. Havana, Vibhuti, Cremations, Cooking etc…
|Ingredients||Cowdung of Indian breed cows, Husk and Dhupa|
|Usage||Used like a wood which can be used as a replacement to handmade Cow Dung cakes.|
|Net Content||4 pieces|
|Expiry||Can be used up to 5 years|
|Precaution||Not for human consumption|
|Marketed By||Gophala Trust,
Girinagara 1st Phase, Bangalore-560085
100% profit to be utilised to save Desi Cows
Vision of Sri Ramachandrapura Matha
GouJwaala is a product that has been processed by the machine
- Collect the cow dung of Indian breed cows.
- Mix gauvar gum & dhoop
- Make the dough and put it in the feeder
- Press the material with the stick in the feeder.
- From the feeding hopper the material (Dough) moves towards the outlet end
- The outlet has the die (square shape) through which the briquettes come out continuously.
- The briquettes coming out from the outlet end are collected into trays and left in the sun for drying purpose.
- Finally Gojwaala is ready to be sun dried for 7 days.
- GouJwaala gives a little more heat than wood.
- Saves environment by reducing the cutting the trees
- The smoke coming by heating GouJwaala does not harm the environment. It works with the environment instead.
- The cows are giving CowDung continuously. So GouJwaala also can be supplied regularly.
- Good economic source for farmers who are protecting Indigenous cows.
- GouJwaala is better than any of the wooden sticks that are available in the market for Homa Hawana.
- Ashes which you get by buringGouJwaala becomes a great medicine, water purifier and also can be used for religious purpose.
- This is the best eco-friendly wood for the corpse.