Godeepa is made up of cow dung and incense wood which helps to purify the environment with spirituality
Weight: 3 gms
Height: 1 cm
|Ingredients||Cow dung of Indian breed cows, Gauvar gum as a binder & incense wood powder for fragrance|
|Usage||Can be used daily to light the Diya to God|
|Net Content||Pack of 12 and 24|
|Expiry||Can be used for up to 6 months|
|Directions to use||
|Marketed By||Gophala Trust, Girinagara 1st Phase, Bangalore-560085
100% profit to be utilised to save Desi Cows
Vision of Sri Ramachandrapura Matha
- Collect the cow dung of Indian breed cows.
- Mix with gauvar gum as a binder & incense wood powder for fragrance
- Mix them and make the dough out of it
- Fill the mould with the dough and close the lid.
- Press the lid with manual effort on the dough.
- Open the lid, the compressed diya would come out.
- Finally the Godeepa is ready to be sun dried for 48 hours.
- Colour it with your imagined design
- It may burn itself and purifies environment
- Using everyday will not only improves the environment in and around the house, feel good for saving environment with spirituality
- Incense wood in the Godeepa will releases fragrant smoke when burnt